Looking for Employment?
If you’re looking for employment in the Farmington area, you’ve come to the right place. Check out the following links to learn more about positions in our area and find search resources to help you along the way.
Black Knight Bank Branch Manager
Make a Positive Impact
First State Community Bank’s Farmington location is looking for a well-organized candidate with the desire to mentor and teach to fill the role of Black Knight Bank Branch Manager. The BKB Branch Manager will be responsible for guiding our crew of student bankers through an exciting opportunity as part of the FSCB family while working through their Senior year of high school studies.
Responsibilities in Accordance with our Corporate Values
- Provide consistent communication of expectations to student bankers, leading by example daily
- Responsible for managing a fully functioning retail bank with audits, deposits, customer needs and account opening opportunities
- Will serve as liaison between bank and FHS class affiliate regarding student bankers grades and progress in program
- Teach student bankers the value of promoting an atmosphere of service within the school as well as encouraging participation in outside events
- Working with teens and their ever changing schedules will require the need to be adaptable and understanding while still maintaining consistency and expectations to have work completed according to regulatory requirements
- Provide necessary guidance to student bankers as they job shadow executives from our downtown Farmington bank
What You Can Expect
- Competitive pay and benefits program – including an annual bonus program
- 401k with generous employer match benefit
- Helpful, qualified, and available leadership
- A caring, stable work environment
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Desire to be a positive influence for all students
- Active listening
- The ability to lead and mentor with assurance
Being a First Stater…..
Being a First Stater means that you roll up your sleeves and dig in. It means you work hard and do your best. It means that you enjoy learning new skills and are always eager to improve. It means you help the team by being a great teammate. It means you’re passionate about making a difference in the lives of our customers and our communities. It means you consistently find new ways to improve our organization.
Do you have what it takes to be a First Stater?
First State Bancshares, Inc, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.