Looking for Employment?
If you’re looking for employment in the Farmington area, you’ve come to the right place. Check out the following links to learn more about positions in our area and find search resources to help you along the way.
FSCB Deposit Services Teller-Part Time-Farmington MO
First State Community Bank is seeking a quick learning, positive and energetic individual with a strong work ethic for a Deposit Services Teller position
Make a Positive Impact:
You’ll be the jack-of-all-trades. The go-to-person for completing transactions or opening accounts. For many FSCB customers, you’re the helpful, friendly face of the bank. People will turn to you for deposits and check-cashing—but they’ll also turn to you for answers. Our best Deposit Services Tellers know their customers, understand their financial needs, and provide the right solution. They can seamlessly move from simply cashing a check to opening a business checking account.
What We Expect
- Build trust with customers by accurately and efficiently processing transactions
- Constantly seek to improve the financial health of customers through the recommendation and education of FSCB products that meet their needs
- Works as part of a team to create exceptional customer experiences
- Is a consistent advocate and ambassador of FSCB corporate values both inside and outside the bank
- Develop and maintain accounts for new and existing customer relationships
What You Can Expect
- Competitive pay and benefits program - including an annual bonus program
- 401k with generous employer match benefit
- Helpful, qualified, and available leadership
- A caring, stable working environment
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Prior cash handling experience preferred
- Prior sales experience a plus
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Strong communication skills
- General clerical and office technology skills
Being a First Stater....
Being a First Stater means that you roll up your sleeves and dig in. It means you work hard and do your best. It means that you enjoy learning new skills and are always eager to improve. It means you help the team by being a great teammate. It means you're passionate about making a difference in the lives of our customers and our communities. It means you consistently find new ways to improve our organization.
Do you have what it takes to be a First Stater?
First State Bancshares, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.