If you’re looking for employment in the Farmington area, you’ve come to the right place. Check out the following links to learn more about positions in our area and find search resources to help you along the way.
Job Seeker Tools
Have you ever wondered what employers are looking for in job interviews and employees? The Farmington Regional Chamber has partnered with Farmington High School Black Knight television to record and produce interviews with our largest local employers asking these questions. If you are interviewing for a job in the Farmington region we highly recommend watching these interviews.
- What do you look for when hiring an employee?
- What soft skills do you value the most?
- What are some of the biggest mistakes you have seen in interviews?
- What are some of the best interview tips you could share with a high school student?
- What are the 5 most important characteristics of a good employee?
- What does professionalism mean to you?
Customer Service Rep
Customer Service Rep
Make a Positive Impact
First State Financial Management is looking for dynamic, highly organized and detail-oriented individual for a Customer Service Rep to serve as the first point of contact for our wealth management clients and advisors.
An excellent Customer Service Rep must be supportive-focused to advisors to help ensure that clients' servicing needs are met and have a top-notch wealth management experience.
Responsibilities in Accordance with Our Corporate Values
- Offer a pleasant voice when answering calls
- Serve as the first point of contact for customers with an eagerness to understand their needs
- Assist Advisors with growing a strong client/advisor relationship
- Open and manage account processing and coding with accuracy
- Support assigned advisors with all trading activities
- Have a proactive approach and follow through on outstanding items with minimal supervision
- Provide follow-up and update clients and advisors on issues
- Willingness to assist with all clerical office duties such as answering phones, mailings and providing notary services
What You Can Expect
- Competitive pay and benefits program
- 401(k) with generous employer match benefit
- Helpful, qualified, and available leadership
- A caring, stable work environment
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to handle multiple tasks
- Strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to prioritize
- Must be a self-starter, self-motivated and dedicated to the advisors
Being a First Stater....
Being a First Stater means that you roll up your sleeves and dig in. It means you work hard and do your best. It means that you enjoy learning new skills and are always eager to improve. It means you help the team by being a great teammate. It means you're passionate about making a difference in the lives of our customers and our communities. It means you consistently find new ways to improve our organization.
Do you have what it takes to be a First Stater?
Make a Difference - Apply Now!
First State Bancshares, Inc, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.