Grace Fellowship PCA
What we’re about, or “what makes us different”:
- We are a Christian ministry new to the Farmington MO area.
Like us on FaceBook @ gracepresfellowship
- We’re in the growing stages of ministry, reaching out to others with whom we may grow into friendship, fellowship, and by God’s will one day to worship.
We are a place to heal and to grow in relationship with others; providing a place of safety, shelter, and growth.
- We believe in the Triune God, including his eternal Son Jesus Christ
- We hold we are saved by grace alone, through faith alone, in Christ alone, to the glory of God alone. This is God’s Covenantal plan.
- We hold and preach the Bible as God’s inspired Word applied to lives
- Join us for worship Sunday mornings at 10:45 (1034 E. Karsch Blvd. Farmington, or Sunday evenings at 6:30 for small group.
Rev. Allan and Jean Harmening, 1459 Glenda Dr. Farmington,
Email: email@example.com ; Message us at Facebook; Call 715-743-3682
Our Vision: The vision of Grace Fellowship PCA is to serve and glorify God, and by the power of the Holy Spirit to represent Jesus Christ in the world and the Farmington area.
The Call …to all who are bruised and seek shelter…
…to all who are strangers and desire fellowship…
…to all who struggle and desire victory…
…to all who mourn and long for comfort…
…to all who are broken and need a Savior…
…to whosoever will come, this fellowship opens wide her doors and offers
welcome in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ!