The Morning Mixer is being hosted by Parkland PRC. A light, complimentary breakfast is served and there is no cost to attend. Members may choose to stay for the duration of the event or just drop by to socialize for a few minutes.
The Parkland Pregnancy Resource Center (PRC) is a FREE resource within our community for parents and expecting parents. The PRC offers…..
- Free Classes to help teach parenting skills and strengthen families.
- Moms can earn points by attending parenting classes and completing homework through the PRC to spend in their boutique.
- The PRC can provide information on how to obtain free pregnancy tests, first trimester ultrasounds and limited STI testing.
- New and gently used baby clothes area available to moms each week.
- Free childcare is offered to PRC clients during parenting classes through the Earn While You Learn Program.
- Find answers to some of your questions and learn about your options with the new, online information center.
Date and Time
Wednesday Sep 14, 2022
7:30 AM - 9:00 AM CDT
Second Wednesday of every month, 7:30 to 9 a.m.
815 E Main Street
Park Hills, MO
No cost to attend
Farmington Regional Chamber 573-756-3615