If you’re looking for employment in the Farmington area, you’ve come to the right place. Check out the following links to learn more about positions in our area and find search resources to help you along the way.
Job Seeker Tools
Have you ever wondered what employers are looking for in job interviews and employees? The Farmington Regional Chamber has partnered with Farmington High School Black Knight television to record and produce interviews with our largest local employers asking these questions. If you are interviewing for a job in the Farmington region we highly recommend watching these interviews.
- What do you look for when hiring an employee?
- What soft skills do you value the most?
- What are some of the biggest mistakes you have seen in interviews?
- What are some of the best interview tips you could share with a high school student?
- What are the 5 most important characteristics of a good employee?
- What does professionalism mean to you?
Southbrook is Hiring for CNA's
Southbrook - skilled nursing by Americare is Growing! Grow your healthcare career as a CNA at Southbrook!Apply Online: https://americareusa.hcshiring.com/jobs?location=63640Americare Senior Living named as #8 Best Workplace in Aging Services™ Nationwide, for 2022.Americare has been a leader in senior living for over 40 years, by taking care of our residents AND our employees.Southbrook Skilled Nursing and Rehab